From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luohan (sometimes "lohan" in older sources) can mean:
- Luóhàn, the Chinese word for arhat, in Buddhism
- One of the Yixian glazed pottery luohans, dispersed in several Western museums
- Luohan or flowerhorn, a cichlid fish hybrid
- Luohan (martial arts), named after the Chinese word for arhat
- Luóhàn guǒ (arhat's fruit), the Chinese word for the fruit of Siraitia grosvenorii
- Luóhàn zhāi (vegetarian arhat), a Chinese dish also known as Buddha's delight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luohan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.