Maplewood Richmond Heights High School
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In fall 2007, Maplewood's football team was undefeated in the regular season, losing to Blair Oaks, the defending state champions, in the state championship semifinal round with a score of 42–14. Maplewood's final record for the season was 12–1. In 2010, the team played in the state championship game. In 2015, Maplewood Richmond Heights High School canceled its football program for 2015–2016 season. Reasons included a lack of interest among the student body, injuries, and school size. Soccer replaced football for the school's homecoming game.
In the fall of 2015, the MRH Blue Devils soccer team broke the school's single season record in wins (20) after finishing the 2015-16 season 20-6. They also won the 8th annual Hillsboro Soccer tournament for the first time in their school's history. Another achievement was being ranked as high as #8 in the 2015 Boys Missouri State Soccer Polls. They lost 1-0 to the #1 ranked John Burroughs in the Class 2 District 4 title game.
Current sports are: 
- Boys' basketball
- Girls' basketball
- Girls' soccer
- Boys' soccer
- Cross country
- Track and field
- "MRH School District > About Us > District History". Mrhsd.org. 1906-07-11. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20080315043321/http://prepsports3.stltoday.com/football/07/stats/Teamschedule144.shtm. Archived from the original on March 15, 2008. Retrieved March 16, 2008. Missing or empty
- "High schools drop football teams over disinterest, deaths and injuries". CBS News. 2015-09-30. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- Young, Robin (2015-09-30). "Missouri High School Joins Others In Canceling Football Program". NPR. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- "MRH baseball takes Districts over Brentwood: been a while". 40 South News. 2014-05-21. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- "MRH's Biship no-hits Brentwood; Blue Devils win districts second year running". 40 South News. 2015-05-23. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- "Teams and Schedules". Maplewood Richmond Heights School District. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
|This Missouri school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|