Mini Tour (David Bowie)
|Tour by David Bowie|
|Start date||16 June 2000|
|End date||27 June 2000|
|No. of shows||4|
|David Bowie concert chronology|
The Mini Tour was a small-scale concert tour by David Bowie including the Glastonbury Festival  and a concert for the BBC.     It is considered by some to be part of the Hours Tour.  The third (bonus) CD of Bowie at the Beeb documents the live recording made on 2000 June 27th at the BBC Radio Theatre, BBC Broadcasting House in London
This performance is from the Glastonbury Festival at 25 June 2000.
- "Wild Is the Wind"
- "China Girl"
- "Life on Mars?"
- "Absolute Beginners"
- "Ashes to Ashes"
- "Rebel Rebel"
- "Little Wonder"
- "Golden Years"
- "All the Young Dudes"
- "The Man Who Sold the World"
- "Station to Station"
- "Hallo Spaceboy"
- "Under Pressure"
- David Bowie - vocals, acoustic guitar, harmonica
- Earl Slick - lead guitar
- Mark Plati - rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals
- Gail Ann Dorsey - bass guitar, rhythm guitar, clarinet, vocals
- Sterling Campbell - drums, percussion
- Mike Garson - keyboards, piano
- Holly Palmer - percussion, vocals
- Emm Gryner - keyboard, clarinet, vocals
|16 June 2000||New York City||United States||Roseland Ballroom||7,000|
|19 June 2000|
|25 June 2000||Pilton||England||Glastonbury Festival||250,000|
|27 June 2000||London||BBC Radio Theatre||2,500|
From Hunky Dory
From Aladdin Sane
From Diamond Dogs
From Young Americans
From Station to Station
From Let's Dance
- LiveBootlegs Live @ Glastonbury Festival, England, 25-06-2000
- Discog - Bowie at the Beeb - 2000-08-21st promo Reference CDr
- Discogs - BBC Radio Theatre 2000 + "1973" - unOfficial DVD
- Discogs - BBC Radio Theatre, London, June 27, 2000 - (images)
- Discogs - BBC Radio Theatre 2000 + "1973" - unOfficial DVD (images)
- setlist.fm - David Bowie Tour Statistics 2000