Mount Pleasant, Queensland (Moreton Bay Region)
|Population||332 (2016 census)|
|• Density||8.949/km2 (23.18/sq mi)|
|Area||37.1 km2 (14.3 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Moreton Bay Region|
|State electorate(s)||Pine Rivers|
Mount Pleasant is a rural locality in the Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, Mount Pleasant had a population of 332 people. Mount Pleasant is also a mountain in the north-east of the locality ( , height 525 metres (1,722 ft)) which is part of the D'Aguilar Range.
In the 2011 census, Mount Pleasant recorded a population of 304 people, 49% female and 51% male. The median age of the Mount Pleasant population was 37 years, the same as the national median. 86.5% of people living in Mount Pleasant were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were England 6.6%, New Zealand 3%, Canada 1.7%, Belgium 1%. 97.7% of people spoke only English at home.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Mount Pleasant (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Mount Pleasant - locality in Moreton Bay Region (entry 45455)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "mountain in Moreton Bay Region (entry 27099)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 11 November 2019.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Mount Pleasant (Moreton Bay - Qld) (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Mount Pleasant". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.