From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nanae, Hokkaidō)
|• Hepburn romanization||Nanae-chō|
Nanae Town Hall (May 2009)
The location of Nanae in Oshima Subprefecture.
|• Mayor (町長? chōchō)||Yasuichi Chūgō (安一 中宮?)|
|• Total||216.61 km2 (83.63 sq mi)|
|Population (April 30, 2017)|
|• Density||130/km2 (340/sq mi)|
|Official Tree||Japanese Red Pine|
|Government Office Address||6-1-1 Hon-chō, Nanae-chō, Kameda-gun, Hokkaidō 041-1192|
|Government Office Telephone||0138-65-2511|
- 1897: Nanae village and Iida village was merged to form Nanae village.
- 1902: Nanae village was merged with neighboring villages and became a Second Class Village.
- 1957: Nanae village became Nanae town.
- Hakodate Main Line: Ōnakayama - Nanae - Oshima-Ōno(Hokuto) - Niyama - Ōnuma - Ōnuma-Kōen
- Hakodate Main Line (Sawara Branch Line): Ōnuma - Ikedaen - Nagareyama Onsen - Chōshiguchi
- Route 5
- High school
- Hokkaido Nanae High School
- "Official website of Nanae Town" (in Japanese). Japan: Nanae Town. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- 町のすがた. Official Website (in Japanese). Nanae Town. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- "Human Services: Concord-Nanae Network Sister City". Official Website. Town of Concord Massachusetts. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- コンコード町との交流. Official Website (in Japanese). Nanae Town. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
- 交流のあゆみ. Official Website (in Japanese). Nanae Town. Retrieved 22 May 2015.
Media related to Nanae, Hokkaidō at Wikimedia Commons