Natalie Bancroft (b. circa 1980) is a member of the board of directors of News Corporation.
She is a member of the Bancroft family, which controlled the Dow Jones media empire for decades. She studied journalism, and graduated from the Institut de Ribaupierre in Lausanne, Switzerland. She is also a professionally trained opera singer.
She was appointed to the board of News Corporation at the age of 27, following News Corporation's acquisition of Dow Jones. She lives in New York, New York.
- ^ a b c d e f Forbes profile
- ^ a b Stephen Brook, 'Opera singer on News Corp board', in The Guardian, 7 November 2007 
- ^ a b Board appointment
- ^ a b Danny Shea, 'Natalie Bancroft, News Corp's Newest Board Member', in Huffington Post, 02-19-08 
- ^ a b BusinessWeek profile
- ^ Sarah Ellison, War at the Wall Street Journal: Inside the Struggle to Control an American Business Empire, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2011, p. 169