Nigerian Turkish Nile University
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Actualize your dreams|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Huseyin Sert M.D.|
|Location||Abuja, FCT, Nigeria|
The Nigerian Turkish International College started in September 1998. The school opened with 76 students on a rented site at Cairo Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. The NTIC has proliferated into a network of schools in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ogun and Yobe States. Parents and students of the NTIC have mounted pressure on the management to establish a university that will carry on the tradition of the NTIC at the tertiary level. In response to this, the parent company of the NTIC (SURAT Nigeria Ltd) founded Nigerian Turkish Nile University (NTNU).
Tertiary level education forms the bedrock of high level manpower development. This highlights the need for a qualitative education at this level. There is a dearth of instructions and infrastructure to cater for the needs of an ever-increasing secondary school leavers. It is imperative for the private sector to take initiatives in the areas of providing tertiary education, especially for an organization that has a record of providing high quality education.
Faculty of Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry (Petroleum and Petrochemicals concentration)
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Mathematics (Financial Mathematics concentration)
Faculty of Art, Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accountancy
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science & International Relations
- B. A. English And Literature
- "Nigerian Turkish International Colleges - Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Ogun, Yobe". prospective.ntic.edu.ng. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Nigerian Turkish Nile University". Opemipo Adeniyi. thenews.ng. 21 August 2015. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
|This article on a Nigerian institution of higher education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|