Other ranks is a formal term describing the military personnel of some countries who are not commissioned officers:
- Other ranks (Denmark), Danish military personnel who are not officers according to the NATO system
- Other ranks (UK), UK and Commonwealth military personnel who are not commissioned officers
- Enlisted rank, the equivalent term in the United States and many non-Commonwealth nations
- Non-commissioned member, the equivalent term in the Canadian armed forces
- Ratings, the term used in the British Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Other ranks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.