Schwarzenegger at the Toronto International Film Festival, September 9, 2012
|Born||Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger
September 18, 1993
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
University of Southern California
|Relatives||Katherine Schwarzenegger (sister)
Bobby Shriver (maternal uncle)
Timothy Shriver (maternal uncle)
Mark Shriver (maternal uncle)
Anthony Shriver (maternal uncle)
John F. Kennedy (great uncle)
Robert F. Kennedy (great uncle)
Ted Kennedy (great uncle) see Kennedy family
Patrick Arnold Shriver Schwarzenegger (born September 18, 1993) is an American model and actor. He is the son of Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor, and former Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and journalist and author, Maria Shriver.
Schwarzenegger was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. He is the eldest son of Maria Shriver, a journalist and author who is a member of the Kennedy family, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, an Austrian-born bodybuilder, actor, and former Republican Governor of California. His maternal grandmother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, founded the Special Olympics and was the sister of President John F. Kennedy, and his maternal grandfather, Sargent Shriver, was the United States Ambassador to France, the first director of the Peace Corps, and the Democratic vice-presidential candidate in the 1972 U.S. presidential election.
Schwarzenegger has two older sisters, Katherine (born December 13, 1989) and Christina (born July 23, 1991), a younger brother, Christopher (born September 27, 1997), and a younger paternal half-brother, Joseph (born October 2, 1997).
Schwarzenegger graduated from Brentwood High School in 2012. In 2012, he matriculated at the University of Southern California, and graduated from the USC Marshall School of Business in May 2016.
Schwarzenegger's parents helped him found his company Project360 when he was 15. The philanthropic clothing line has a full menswear collection on the horizon as well as mid-five-figures net earnings from 2010, according to Details magazine. Patrick is also signed with LA Models, which has plans to push him for Ralph Lauren and Armani ad campaigns. He has stated that he hopes to raise awareness of his clothing company by taking on high-profile modeling jobs.
In 2011, he worked a summer internship at The Grove, an upscale outdoor mall in Los Angeles. He posed shirtless for a highly visible Hudson Jeans billboard advertisement seen on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. In October 2013, he played Romeo in the music video for "Right There" by Ariana Grande.
|2006||The Benchwarmers||Jock Kid Game #3|
|2012||Stuck in Love||Glen|
|2013||Grown Ups 2||Frat Boy Cooper||Cameo|
|2015||Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse||Jeff|
|2015||Scream Queens||Thad Radwell||1 episode - "Thanksgiving"|
|2013||Ariana Grande featuring Big Sean||"Right There"||Romeo|
- "California Births, 1905 - 1995". California birth records via FamilyTreeLegends.com. Archived from the original on August 26, 2012. Birth Date: 09/18/1993. County of Birth: Los Angeles.
- Alicia Diaz Dennis (2011-05-18). "Patrick Schwarzenegger Rejects Dad's Name on Twitter After Love Child News - Patrick Schwarzenegger". Zimbio. Retrieved 2013-07-15.
- "Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's Brentwood High School Commencement Speech". gov.ca.gov. June 7, 2008. Retrieved June 22, 2008.[dead link]
- Pace, Eric (July 24, 1991). "Chronicle". The New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- Brozan, Nadine (September 30, 1997). "Chronicle". New York Times. Retrieved April 18, 2008.
- TMZ (PDF). May 20, 2011 http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0518_birth_certificate3.pdf. Retrieved May 20, 2011. Missing or empty
- "Schwarzenegger's son with housekeeper born days after Shriver gave birth". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on May 21, 2011.
- Iona Kirby, Dianne King (June 2, 2014). "All grown up! Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver come together for son Patrick's high school graduation". London: dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- Johnson, Zach (May 2, 2012). "Patrick Schwarzenegger:I'm going to the University of Southern California". USmagazine.com. Retrieved June 29, 2014.
- "Project360". Teamproject360.com. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- "Meet Patrick Schwarzenegger, Arnold and Maria's enterprising son - latimes.com". Latimesblogs.latimes.com. 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Lowe, Laurence. "Patrick Schwarzenegger: Critical Eye". Details. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- "Patrick Schwarzenegger Pictures - Arnold Schwarzenegger at The Grove". Zimbio. 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2011-12-05.
- Almendrala, Anna (August 12, 2011). "Patrick Schwarzenegger Billboard Graces Sunset Boulevard". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 2011-12-05.