||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: May contain erroneous information. See Talk:Schüblig for details. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Nutritional value per one piece|
|Energy||315 kcal (1,320 kJ)|
27 g 
13 g 
|Percentages are roughly approximated using US recommendations for adults.|
Schüblig is raw pork or beef sausage that is normally eaten uncooked. They are made in Toggenburg. In Eastern Switzerland, Häsch Schüblig i de Ore? (have you got schüblig in your ears?) is a common saying when someone misunderstands and can't make out what is being said.
Schüblig is available in most Swiss cities.
- "Calories in Sausage Schüblig". Myfitnesspal.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Berlitz: Switzerland Pocket Guide. Berlitz Pocket Guides. APA. 2012. p. 183. ISBN 978-1-78004-813-0.
- "St. Gallen: History & Tradition". Swisscommunity.org. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Fodor's Switzerland. Volume 48. Full-color Travel Guide. Fodor's Travel Publications. 2015. ISBN 978-1-101-87872-9.
- Media related to Schüblig at Wikimedia Commons