|Date of birth||4 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Masterton, New Zealand|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||92 kg (203 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Shakira Baker (born 4 January 1992) is a New Zealand rugby union player. She represents New Zealand in both the fifteens and sevens. She made her debut for the Black Ferns in 2011 in a test match against England. She was named in the Black Ferns squad to the 2014 Women's Rugby World Cup.
- "Black Ferns squad named for Women's Rugby World Cup 2014". All Blacks.com. 3 July 2014. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- Heagney, George (3 July 2014). "Shakira back to best form". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- "Historic first for Rugby Sevens as 24 athletes named for Olympic Games". Olympic.org.nz. 1 July 2016. Archived from the original on 9 August 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- Farmer, Don (1 December 2012). "Baker's award win dedicated to 'papa'". New Zealand Herald. ISSN 1170-0777. Archived from the original on 13 September 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- "43 Māori athletes to head to Rio Olympics". Te Karere. 5 August 2016. Archived from the original on 8 August 2016. Retrieved 6 August 2016.
- Shakira Baker at the World Rugby Women's Sevens Series
- Shakira Baker at the New Zealand Olympic Committee
- Shakira Baker at the International Olympic Committee
- Shakira Baker at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Black Ferns Profile
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand rugby union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|