Sony Corporation of America
|Founded||February 15, 1960
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Headquarters||New York City, NY, U.S.|
Sony Corporation of America (SCA), based in New York City, is the United States subsidiary of Sony, which is the umbrella company, headquartered in Tokyo, under which all Sony companies operate in the United States.
- Sony Electronics
- Sony Entertainment
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Sony Digital Audio Disc Corporation (Sony DADC) and Sony Entertainment Distribution
- Sony Mobile Communications (Atlanta, GA)
- Sony Plaza Public Arcade and Sony Wonder Technology Lab (New York City)
- Sony Biotechnology (formerly iCyt Mission Technology)
- Micronics, Inc.
Notes and references
- "Corporate Fact Sheet".
- "Corporate Fact Sheet". Sony Corporation of America. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- "Outline of Principal Operations". Sony Corporation of America. Retrieved 14 December 2009.
- "Principal Operations: Sony Interactive Entertainment America LLC". Sony Corporation of America. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
- "iCyt Mission Technology Renamed Sony Biotechnology" (PDF). Sony Corporation of America. 2012-10-18. Retrieved 2012-10-23.
- Sony Enters the Flow Cytometry Business in Life Science Field by Acquiring iCyt
- "Sony acquires Micronics, Inc., US diagnostic device development venture, Acquisition to accelerate development and commercialization of Point of Care diagnostic products". Sony Corporation. 2011-09-28. Retrieved 2012-04-06.