|Parent||Transit Australia Group|
|Service type||Bus operator|
James Cook University
Willows Shopping Centre
|Fleet||87 (June 2013)|
In April 2008 Blundred sold Marlin Coast Sunbus along with the other Sunbus operations to Transit Australia Group. In April 2010 the operation expanded with the acquisition of Hermit Park Bus Service.
Sunbus operates from Pallarenda in the north, Kelso and Stuart in the south, plus Kirwan and Thuringowa Central in the west. The area with the largest service coverage, are the suburbs of Annandale and Douglas.
As at June 2013 the fleet consisted of 87 buses. Fleet livery is light blue.
- "Private Operators" Fleetline July 1995 page 130
- "Transit Australia" Australian Bus Panorama 11/7 April 1996 page 48
- "Private Operators" Australian Bus Panorama 13/1 August 1997 page 22
- Buslink Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Hermit Park Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Transit Australia Group buys Hermit Park Bus Company Transit Australia Group
- Sunbus Townsville Australian Bus Fleet Lists