|Parent||Transit Australia Group|
|Service type||Bus operator|
James Cook University
Willows Shopping Centre
|Fleet||87 (June 2013)|
In April 2008, Blundred sold Marlin Coast Sunbus along with the other Sunbus operations to Transit Australia Group. In April 2010 the operation expanded with the acquisition of Hermit Park Bus Service.
Sunbus operates from Pallarenda in the north, Kelso and Stuart in the south, plus Kirwan and Thuringowa Central in the west. The area with the largest service coverage, are the suburbs of Annandale and Douglas.
As of June 2013 the fleet consisted of 87 buses. The fleet livery is light blue.
- "Private Operators" Fleetline July 1995 page 130
- "Transit Australia" Australian Bus Panorama 11/7 April 1996 page 48
- "Private Operators" Australian Bus Panorama 13/1 August 1997 page 22
- Buslink Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Hermit Park Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Transit Australia Group buys Hermit Park Bus Company Archived 6 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine Transit Australia Group
- "Skybus Operator to Acquire Transit Australia Group - Bustech not Included". Australasian Bus & Coach. 2 April 2019. Archived from the original on 22 April 2019. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- "Skybus parent relaunched as 'Kinetic'". Australasian Bus & Coach. 8 August 2019. Archived from the original on 20 August 2019. Retrieved 20 August 2019.
- Sunbus Townsville Australian Bus Fleet Lists