This article contains paid contributions.
126.96.36.199 / May 2021
|Operating system||Windows (7,8.1,10)|
T-FLEX CAD (T-FLEX) – parametric CAD software application for 3D solid modeling and 2D design and drafting, developed and sold by Russia-based software company Top Systems. T-FLEX CAD is written for Microsoft Windows and is distributed in various languages.
T-FLEX CAD is a full-featured design solution primarily aimed at mechanical engineering. It provides drafting, modeling and assembly tools that enable engineers to develop various products, from single parts to assemblies.
T-FLEX CAD was among the first MCAD (mechanical CAD) systems to bring the power of parametric design into a native Windows environment.
T-FLEX CAD supports a unified mode of operations for all types of documents and entities: drawings, assembly drawings, solids, surfaces, parts, parts with multiple solid bodies, assembly models, sheet metal, bill of materials, etc.
T-FLEX CAD provides parametric, adaptive and associative technology aimed at family-of-parts manufacturers or other design situations that use similar geometry but require many different sizes or permutations. Entities and their parameters in T-FLEX CAD can be related to each other. Variables can be assigned for component names, visibility, material, any numeric or text attribute of any entity. They can then be processed with algebraic or logical expression to control the behavior of the design.
In addition to parametric 3D modeling T-FLEX CAD supports parametric 2D drawings creation from scratch. Parametric 2D assemblies can be created as well by inserting parametric 2D components. The result can be fully automatic, so that a master parametric drawing does not require editing as changes are required.
- T-FLEX Analysis - Specialized analysis tools to help engineers virtually test and analyze complicated parts and assemblies
- T-FLEX Dynamics - General-purpose motion simulation for studying the physics-based motion behavior of a CAD design
- T-FLEX Electrical - Specialized tools for development of electrical systems
- T-FLEX Nesting - Automate nesting of sheet materials for various types of cutting
- T-FLEX CAM - Manufacturing add-on for generating NC programs as well as toolpath verification and machine simulation
- T-FLEX VR – Add-on to work with a 3D model in a virtual 3D space
- T-FLEX DOCs - PLM system, helping manage complex products, streamline operations, and increase productivity.
- "Parametric CAD Provides 20 Iterations In 30 Minutes To Solve Difficult Design Problem". Modern Machine Shop Online. Gardner Publications, Inc. Archived from the original on 2006-11-15. Retrieved 2008-03-13.
- Toupin, Laurie Ann (October 1999). "Homegrown CAD software fuels Russian cars". Design News. Retrieved 2008-03-13.
- Official T-FLEX CAD Website
- Top Systems released T-FLEX CAD 17 with new tools for complex high-tech product design
- Top Systems Releases T-FLEX CAD v17
- Top Systems updates T-Flex CAD for 2020
- Wikiversity: CAD - History, Present and Future
- T-FLEX CAD CAM Software Australia
- T-FLEX CAD Website for Belgium and The Netherlands
- T-FLEX CAD, Tadviser.com
- Top Systems Ships T-FLEX CAD 11 for Parametric Solids
- Top Systems Announces T-FLEX CAD Version 12