Talk:Highwaymen Motorcycle Club
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Highwaymen Motorcycle Club article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Organized crime|
|WikiProject Michigan / Detroit|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|Click here to start a new discussion thread|
I've reverted "One percenter" and removed a reference out of this article. I will only revert this one time. My reasons are:
- "One percenter" is not verified by any of the references, and as we're talking about people I have redacted it per WP:BLP
- Link 2 (about the rico act) was a blog and therefore not allowable as a link in Wikipedia. It too was removed
I'm pretty sure about both reverts being proper, however, I will yeild to whatever consensus presents itself here. FYI - I have no stake in this article, I don't even have a motorcycle, let alone ride one! :) Naluboutes, Nalubotes Aeria gloris, Aeria gloris 13:23, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- This seems to be contentious. I still don't see a source for "one-percenter". There are openty of sources for alleged criminal activity. I'm gogint to remove the phrase pending a source. Will Beback talk 21:30, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- Just because they do not have a 1% patch does not mean they do not Act like that type of club. True, they do not have said patch and either does the Devil’s Disciples and many other clubs. They all operate the same way
the detroit highwaymen arent a 1% club, nor have they ever been, they have also never heard of sons of silence mc, anyones names used in this article i would not post these members names to the public , —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Highwaymen Motorcycle Club. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101015012220/http://detroit.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/de051409.htm to http://detroit.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/de051409.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090628110227/http://www.latimes.com/news/local/photography/la-na-marlboro12nov12,0,3838305,full.story to http://www.latimes.com/news/local/photography/la-na-marlboro12nov12,0,3838305,full.story
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080514055102/http://detroit.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel08/de031208.htm to http://detroit.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel08/de031208.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.