Talk:West Siberian Laika
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the West Siberian Laika article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Dogs / Breeds||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Russia||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
I have noticed that the article has been drastically changed in the last week or so. Overall, I feel that the article's quality regressed from the previous version prior to edits made on September 11. Currently, the article has the following issues:
- Poor organization. The behavior section has an almost unreadable block of text. This text contains the physical description of breed which should be in its own section
- The article needs to be Wikilinked.
- The dog breed infobox has been removed twice. This needs to stay in the article since all dog breed articles have this infobox.
- Improper formating of images which results in a link instead of the image.
- Two of the references point to forums, which are not considered reliable sources. They should be removed.
- There is some subjectivity in the article. This needs to be rewritten in a neutral tone.
That all said, the article has been improved by the addition of references and more information about the breed. --Coaster1983 02:12, 19 September 2007 (UTC)
Still no wikilinks or inline citations two years later, and still unreadable. I have tagged the long, difficult to read (incoherent) section on dog raising, training and hunting under the heading "Temperament". Please replace with a short, clearly stated and inline-cited sentence or two about temperament, and arrange the other information in sections on hunting or rearing.--Hafwyn (talk) 19:44, 19 March 2009 (UTC)