This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Supertalk Mississippi, also known as The Super Talk Mississippi Radio Network or simply Supertalk, is a statewide, commercial news and talk radio network based in Jackson, Mississippi. Its flagship station is WFMN (Flora/Jackson). Supertalk Mississippi was launched in July 1997, via WFMN. It simultaneously debuted on WFMM (Sumrall/Hattiesburg). Jackson-based TeleSouth Communications now owns WRQO, as well as its non-Supertalk Mississippi sister stations, WDXO/92.9 (ESPN Radio) and WOEG/1220 (urban gospel). WDXO and WOEG are both licensed to Hazlehurst.
Supertalk Mississippi has grown to ten stations:
- WFMM 97.3, Hattiesburg
- WFMN 97.3, Jackson
- WKBB 100.9, Mantee
- WLAU 99.3, Laurel
- WOSM 103.1, Ocean Springs
- WTNM 93.7, Courtland
- WRQO 102.1, Monticello (aka Supertalk Brookhaven)
- WTCD 96.9, Indianola
- WXRZ 94.3, Corinth
- WZKR 103.3, Meridian
- The Gallo Radio Show
- The JT Show
- Head To Head Radio
- Mississippi Outdoors Radio
- Weekend Gardening (also known as Weekend Gardening with the Garden Mama in full or simply Garden Mama)
- The Handy Man Show
- Super Heath Mississippi
- The Marshall Ramsey Show
- The JT & Dave Show (Replaced by the short-lived Air Bubba from July to August 2010, shortly became The JT Show)
- Marathon Makeover
- On Deadline with Sid Salter
- Magnolia Cafe
- Southern Crossroads (formerly known as Mississippi Crossroads)
Formerly referred to as Miss Net News, News Mississippi is a news product launched in February 2012. With a revamped format that incorporates a large-market presentation, the product now includes New Media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and invites its audience statewide to participate in the news process by commenting, Tweeting and sending in news items.
- Paul Galtelli (Gallo) - host, The Gallo Radio Show
- John Thomas (JT) Williamson - host, The JT Show and Mississippi Outdoors Radio
- Jared "Captain" Bounds - Traffic, director of New Media
- Will East - program director
- Tayna Taylor - movie critic, The Gallo Radio Show, former co-host, Magnolia Cafe
- Dixon Williams - sportscaster
- Bob Sullender - producer, The JT Show, host, sportscaster
- Scary Gary, Air Bubba and The JT Show
- Perez - producer, The Gallo Radio Show
- Matt Wyatt - co-host, "Head to Head Radio"
- Richard Cross - co-host, "Head to Head Radio"
- Ryne "Ryno" Montgomery - producer, "Head to Head Radio" and "The JT Show"
News Mississippi crew
- Chris Davis - News Director "News Mississippi" and "Supertalk Mississippi"
- Iris Barnes - Assignment Editor, reporter "News Mississippi"
- Chip Ward - Anchor/Reporter, "News Mississippi"
- Chelsea Corona - Anchor/Reporter, "News Mississippi"
- Camie Crowe - Content producer, New Media, receptionist
- Dave Ingram - co-host, The JT & Dave Show and former producer of The Gallo Radio Show
- Cathy - producer, The JT & Dave Show
- Tommy Chisholm - producer, The JT & Dave Show, Miss Net News, Mississippi Network Ag Reports, WFMN traffic, Miss Net Sports
- Lacy Hancock -producer, The JT & Dave Show, Air Bubba, The JT Show, and On Deadline with Sid Salter
- Nathan "Nate" Gleason - host, Supertech
- Mark Simpson - host, Marathon Makeover
- Robin Simpson - co-host, Marathon Makeover
- Sid Salter - host, On Deadline with Sid Salter
- Pat Leblanc, host, Southern Crossroads
- Andi Peterson, Miss Net News
- Heather Thurgood, Miss Net News Anchor/Reporter/Magnolia Cafe Co-host