Tiny Tiny RSS
Graphical user interface from Tiny Tiny RSS
|Initial release||22 August 2005|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Following Google's announcement that they would be retiring Google Reader, Tiny Tiny RSS was widely reviewed as a possible replacement for it in major tech blogs and online magazines. Reviewers praised its versatility but criticized its performance and installation process.
- Dolgov, Andrew. "NEWS". Retrieved 2019-12-21.
- Dolgov, Andrew. "Periodic releases are over". Retrieved 2016-01-18.
- Popov, Dmitri (2011). "Pequeño, pero matón: administra tus feeds de noticias con TT-RSS". Linux Magazine (74): 64–67.
- Hölzle, Urs. "A second spring of cleaning". googleblog.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2013-03-14.
- Rashid, Fahmida Y. "Tiny Tiny RSS (review)". PC Magazine. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Henry, Alan. "How to Build Your Own Syncing RSS Reader with Tiny Tiny RSS and Kick Google Reader to the Curb". Lifehacker. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
- Fioretti, Marco. "Benefits of using Tiny Tiny RSS". TechRepublic. Retrieved 2013-06-26.
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|