Tokoro District, Hokkaido
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tokoro District, Hokkaidō)
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Towns and villages
- In 1869, when Hokkaido was divided into provinces and districts, Tokoro was placed in Kitami Province.
- June 10, 1942 Notsukeushi Town becomes a City with the new name of Kitami, separating it from the district.
- November 15, 1950 Part of Shimoyuubetsu Village incorporated into Saroma Village (now Town)
- September 30, 1956 Aiuchi Village incorporated into Kitami, leaving the district.
- On March 5, 2006 the towns of Rubeshibe, Tanno and Tokoro were merged into the city of Kitami.
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|