|Operator||General Directorate of State Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||104 ft / 32 m|
Trabzon Airport (IATA: TZX, ICAO: LTCG) is an airport near the city of Trabzon in the eastern Black Sea region of Turkey. The airport opened in 1957.  In 2009, it served 1,596,905 passengers, of which most (95%) were on domestic routes. In 2009, Trabzon Airport ranked 9th for total passenger traffic, and 7th for domestic traffic among airports in Turkey.
Airlines and destinations
|Onur Air||Baku, Istanbul–Atatürk, Ercan|
|Pegasus Airlines||Adana, Antalya, Istanbul–Sabiha Gökçen, Izmir|
|SunExpress||Antalya, Düsseldorf, Izmir
Seasonal: Cologne/Bonn, Frankfurt, Stuttgart
|Turkish Airlines||Istanbul–Atatürk, Riyadh
Seasonal: Berlin–Tegel, Dammam, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Kuwait, Stuttgart, Vienna
operated by AnadoluJet
|Ankara, Istanbul–Sabiha Gökçen, Kocaeli|
|Year (months)||Domestic||% change||International||% change||Total||% change|
- Airport information for LTCG at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for TZX at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "AtlasGlobal Adds New Domestic Routes in S16". routesonline. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- Nazarli, Amina (7 June 2017). "Trabzon-Baku direct flight opens". AzerNews.az. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- "Turkish Airlines Expands Riyadh Service in S16". airlineroute. Retrieved 16 March 2016.
- "Turkish Airlines adds new seasonal Saudi Arabia routes in S17". routesonline. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Turkish Airlines Adds New Turkey - Kuwait Routes Jun - Oct 2015". Airlineroute.net. 12 May 2015. Retrieved 12 May 2015.
- "Turkish Airlines Adds New Dusseldorf / Vienna Routes in S16". airlineroute. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
|This Turkish airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Black Sea Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|