From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Uruguayan Australian)
6,485 (by ancestry, 2006)
9,376 (by birth, 2006).)
|Regions with significant populations|
|Uruguayan born by state or territory|
|New South Wales||6,516|
|Australian English · Uruguayan Spanish · Italian|
|· Roman Catholic (Predominantly) · Protestant|
|Related ethnic groups|
|Spaniards · Italians · French · Basques · Portuguese · White Latin Americans|
- Alex Brosque, football (soccer) player for Sydney FC
- Anthony Cáceres, football player for Manchester City F.C.
- Nick Carle, football (soccer) player
- Richard Garcia, football (soccer) player for Perth Glory FC
- Telmo Languiller, politician
- Richard Porta, football (soccer) player
- Blake Ricciuto, football player for Rockdale City Suns FC
- "20680- Ancestry (full classification list) by Sex – Australia". Australian census 2006. Australian Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original (XLS) on 10 March 2008. Retrieved 2 June 2008: Total responses: 25,451,383 for total count of persons – 19,855,288.
- "20680-Country of Birth of Person (full classification list) by Sex – Australia". Australian census 2006. Australian Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original (XLS) on 10 March 2008. Retrieved 2 June 2008: Total count of persons – 19,855,288.
- "Community Information Summary: Uruguay-born" (PDF). Community Relations Section of DIAC, Commonwealth of Australia. February 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2017: 2011 census
- "History of immigration from Uruguay". Museum Victoria Australia. 2008. Archived from the original on 4 January 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2017.