I currently do have reasonable access to computers. If you have a question: User talk:Hyacinth.
- User:Hyacinth/How to use tables
- User:Hyacinth/List of articles created by me
- User:Hyacinth/Style guide
- User:Hyacinth/Headingstalk, User:Hyacinth/No negative headings, & User:Hyacinth/Improvement
- User:Hyacinth/User categories
- Ratio to cents: =1200/LOG(2)*LOG(X)
- Cents to ratio: =2(X/1200)
- List of pitch intervals
- Wikipedia citation tool for Google Books
Warren J. Blumenfeld argues in How Homophobia Hurts Everyone that anti-gay sentiment hurts straight people as well as gay, lesbian, bisexual, and queer people:  ( under "LGBTIQ Support Information"). From: Homophobia: How We All Pay the Price (1992), ISBN 9780807079195.
No [person] can put a chain about the ankle of [another person] without at last finding the other end fastened about [his or her] own neck."
Pulitzer Prize winners in Music
UNESCO Oral and Intangible music
- http://www.tabwiki.com/index.php/User:Hyacinth[dead link]