I'm a Wikipedian and I'm queer. I also have a currently uncontrolled seizure condition/epilepsy (but have been tonic–clonic seizure, or "grand mal", free since 2016). What to do if a person has a seizure:
I currently do have reasonable access to computers, but may take long breaks. If you have a question you may try my talk page or email.
Reading Wikipedia, it seems like an amazingly grand resource, but editing Wikipedia is an amazingly negative experience. Wikipedia could be a bright warm place of joyous collaboration and the celebration of knowledge, and not a dark cold place of suffering and competition.
- "You don't know me but you don't like me
- You say you care less how I feel
- But how many of you that sit and judge me
- Have ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?"
- Tables and lists
- User:Hyacinth/List of sampled
- User:Hyacinth/List of sampling
- Ratio to cents: =1200/LOG(2)*LOG(X)
- Cents to ratio: =2(X/1200)
- List of pitch intervals
- Prime factorization calculator
- Wikipedia citation tool for Google Books
Pulitzer Prize winners in Music
UNESCO Oral and Intangible music
American Indian music by group