(CEO & Co-founder)
(CCO & Co-founder)
(CMO & GM Australia)
Son Phung Le
(MD Middle East)
|Products||Flights, Hotels, Holiday Deals|
Wego (formerly known as Bezurk) is a travel search engine based in Singapore. It operates 52 CcTLD in over 30 languages, and converts prices to 42 currencies. It searches over 700 travel sites, where users compare and book flights, hotels and activities. Wego results are a combination of travel offers from online travel agencies (OTA), consolidators such as Expedia and Agoda, airlines and larger hotel chains.
Founded in 2005 by Craig Hewett and Ross Veitch, former executives from Intercontinental Hotels Group and Yahoo!, Wego is headquartered in Singapore with local offices in Australia, Indonesia, India and UAE (Dubai).
Early 2013 Wego launched its Dubai office serving the MENA region with full supported Arabic website, in addition to iOS and Android apps.
- "Ross Veitch, Speaker at WIT Conference 2012". webintravel.com. webintravel.com. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "(Press Release) Wego launches new TVC, appoints Mamoun Hmedan as General Manager-MENA".
- "Plane and Simple". Wall Street Journal. 26 October 2007. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "News Digital takes stake in Bezurk.com". Herald Sun. 15 January 2008. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "Bezurk at CNN Money Web 2.0's List". Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "Wego appoints Ross Veitch as CEO, plans 34 new country sites". eyefortravel.com. 24 February 2012. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "Interview with Ross Veitch, co-founder of wego.com". sge. 10 September 2009. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "(Press Release) Travel metasearch site Wego launches India Web site". The Hindu Business Line. 29 May 2012. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "(Press Release) Wego opens Middle East & North Africa headquarters in Dubai". IndiaInfoline. 7 February 2013. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- (Press Release) Wego launches new TVC, appoints Mamoun Hmedan as General Manager-MENA
- Wego.com - Official website