Wikipedia:WikiProject Women in Red/COVID-19
WiR redlist index: COVID-19
This list of red links is intended to serve as a basis for creating new articles on the English Wikipedia. All new articles must satisfy Wikipedia's notability criteria; red links on this list may or may not qualify.
This is a list under development of missing articles on women and stubs who are (or have been) connected to COVID-19.
Health professionals and researchers
This list has been included in the May 2020 Healthcare Meetup.
- Prachi P. Agarwal, researcher and radiology professor 
- Vittoria Colizza, researcher 
- Fernanda Duarte University of Oxford 
- Lyn Finelli, researcher 
- Jeannette Guarner, physician-scientist 
- Deidre Hollingsworth University of Oxford 
- Sumiko Mekaru, veterinarian and epidemiologist. Serves on the Open COVID-19 Data Curation Group
- Chiara Poletto, researcher 
- Ana Pastore y Piontti, scientist (might not clear WP:ACADEMIC, it's close)  
- Nahoko Shindō, Japanese physician 
- Rima Shretta University of Oxford 
- Aura Timen, Secretary of the Dutch Outbreak Management Team, many times in the news during the crisis
- Rachel Ulferts postdoctoral researcher at The Crick 
- Ann Vossen
- Annelies Verbon
- Nicole Zitzmann Head of the Antiviral Research Unit and Director of the Oxford Glycobiology Institute