Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dominic Agace (CEO)|
Winkworth went public on the AIM London Stock Exchange in 2009. By then, it had 89 franchises in Great Britain, France and Portugal. By 2016, it had expanded into the Spanish market, with an office in Marbella, Costa del Sol.
- "History & Background". Winkworth plc. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- Sharon Lindores (October 12, 2009). "UK estate agent Winkworth plans AIM flotation". Reuters. Retrieved March 25, 2011.
- Jenny Davey (October 11, 2009). "Winkworth set for float with £8m tag". The Sunday Times. Retrieved March 25, 2011.
- Marbella Area
- "M Winkworth Plc (WINK:London): Dominic Charles Mackay Agace". Bloomberg. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
- Croucher, Shane (February 11, 2016). "Winkworth CEO Dominic Agace: Booming China will power prime central London property demand". International Business Times. Retrieved May 3, 2016.
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|