The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
YOHO Town is divided into four phases.
Phase 3 "Grand YOHO", was completed in June 2017 and consists of clubhouse and a commercial shopping centre YOHO Mall extension open in July 2017. Some part of Grand YOHO is still under construction.
Phase 4 is still under construction.
YOHO Mall consists of three parts: YOHO mall 1, YOHO mall 2 and YOHO mall 1 extension. The total commercial area is about 1.1 million square feet.
- 53- Yuen Long (East) ↔ Tsuen Wan West Station
- 54- Yuen Long (West) ↔ Sheung Tsuen
- 64K- Yuen Long (West) ↔ Tai Po Market Station
- 68M- Yuen Long (West) ↔ Tsuen Wan Station
- 68X- Hung Shui Kiu (Hung Fuk Estate) ↔ Mong Kok (Park Avenue)
- 76K- Long Ping Estate ↔ Ching Ho
- 77K- Sheung Shui ↔ Yuen Long (Fung Cheung Road)
- 268B- Long Ping Station ↔ Hung Hom Ferry
- 268C- Long Ping Station ↔ Kwun Tong Ferry
- 268X- Hung Shui Kiu (Hung Fuk Estate) ↔ Jordan (To Wah Road)
- 269D- Tin Fu ↔ Lei Yuen
- 276- Tin Tsz ↔ Sheung Shui
- 276P- Tin Shui Wai Station ↔ Sheung Shui
- 869- Sha Tin Racecourse → Tin Shui Wai Town Centre (Race Day Service)
- B1- Tin Tsz ↔ Lok Ma Chau Station
- N269- Tin Tsz ↔ Mei Foo (Midnight Service)
- 968- Yuen Long (West) ↔ Causeway Bay (Tin Hau)
- 968X- Yuen Long (West) ↔ Quarry Bay (Rush Time Service)
- N368- Yuen Long (West) ↔ Central (Macau Ferry) (Midnight Service)
- E34- Airport (Ground Transportation Centre) ↔ Tin Shui Wai Town Centre
- N30- Tung Chung Station/Airport ↔ Yuen Long (East) (Midnight Service)
- B2- Yuen Long Station ↔ Shenzhen Bay Port
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to YOHO Town.|