Lebanon at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Lebanon at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens|
|Competitors||5 (3 men, 2 women) in 3 sports|
|Flag bearer||Jean Claude Rabbath|
|Olympic history (summary)|
Results by event
Neither Lebanese athlete managed to advance beyond the opening round of their event, but Gretta Taslakian did set a new national record in the women's 200 metres.
- Jean Claude Rabbath
- Qualification: 2.20 m (T-13th in Group B, did not advance, T-26th overall)
- Gretta Taslakian
- Round 1: 24.30 s (6th in heat 2, did not advance, 40th overall) (Lebanese Record)
Lebanon's only shooter in Athens recorded the highest finish of the Games for a Lebanese athlete by placing 14th in the men's trap, but this was not good enough to advance to the final.
|Nidal Asmar||Men's Trap||117||14||Did not advance|
Neither Lebanese swimmer managed a top-50 placing in Athens.
- Abed Rahman Kaaki
- Heat: 24.68 s (57th overall, did not advance)
- Ghazal El Jobeili
- Heat: 31.00 s (T-63rd overall, did not advance)
- President: General Souhail Khoury
- Secretary General: Makram Alamuddin
|This article related to sport in Lebanon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|