||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2008)|
Mark Henn is a Disney animator, whose contributions to animation have included several Disney leading or title characters, most notably heroines. He studied in the Character Animation program at the California Institute of the Arts in the seventies. His work includes Princess Jasmine in Aladdin, Young Simba in The Lion King and Mulan in Mulan. He has also been animator of such films as 2007's Enchanted and the Goofy short How to Hook Up Your Home Theater. Additionally he directed the award-winning short film John Henry. Recently, he is the supervising animator of Princess Tiana in Disney's The Princess and the Frog.
Other than being an animator, Henn makes a cameo appearance in the sitcom Full House in the show's season 6 two-part finale The House Meets the Mouse as the animator friend of Joey when the latter visits the Disney animation studio in Florida.
Mark is also an accomplished sculptor.
Supervising Animator Credits
- Basil of Baker Street, Dr. Dawson - The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
- Oliver, Dodger - Oliver & Company (1988)
- Ariel (Florida Studio) - The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Bernard, Bianca - The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
- Belle (Florida Studio) - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Princess Jasmine - Aladdin (1992)
- Young Simba - The Lion King (1994)
- Fa Mulan, Fa Zhou - Mulan (1998)
- Grace, Rusty & Wesley - Home on the Range (2004)
- Supervising Animator - Pups of Liberty (2009)
- Tiana - The Princess and the Frog (2009)
- Winnie-the-Pooh, Christopher Robin - Winnie the Pooh (2011)
|This Disney-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|