Norwood Park Township, Cook County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Norwood Park Township|
Location in Cook County
Cook County's location in Illinois
|• Total||3.67 sq mi (9.51 km2)|
|• Land||3.67 sq mi (9.51 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Density||7,186/sq mi (2,774.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60068, 60631, 60656, 60706|
|GNIS feature ID||0429467|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Norwood Park Township covers an area of 3.67 square miles (9.5 km2).
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Acacia Park and Westlawn Jewish.
- Illinois's 5th congressional district
- Illinois's 9th congressional district
- State House District 19
- State House District 20
- State House District 65
- State Senate District 10
- State Senate District 33
- "Norwood Park Township, Cook County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Norwood Park township, Cook County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 21, 2013.