From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Route 66 may refer to:
- U.S. Route 66 (1926-1985), a historic highway in the United States of America:
- Individual state highways that were formerly part of U.S. Route 66:
- Several other unrelated highways numbered 66, see list of highways numbered 66:
- Route 66 Association, one of which exists for each state on historic U.S. Route 66
- Route 66 State Park in Times Beach, Missouri
- U.S. Highway 66 Association (1927-1976)
- Route 66 Records, a record label
- Route 66 Geographic Information Systems, a technology company
- Route 66, a brand of blue jeans produced by Kmart
- Various businesses on historic U.S. Route 66 using "66", "Route 66", "Historic Route 66" or a variant:
- See also: U.S. Route 66#Bannered routes (business routes of the historic Route 66)
- Route 66 (TV series), a 1960s television series
- "Route 66 Theme", the TV series theme song
- Route 66 (1993 TV series), a 1993 television series that is was a sequel to the 1960s one
- Route 66 (film), a 1998 film
- VEB Film Leipzig, aka Route 66: An American (Bad) Dream; an open source film
- "Route 66" (song), also known as "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66"
- The 2001 working title of the Pixar movie Cars
- Route 66 (band), see Jack Daniel (DJ)
- A rock on Mars where the Spirit rover performed some scientific tests.
- A number of bus routes around the world are numbered 66:
- Route 66 Raceway, a drag racing strip in the Chicago-suburb of Joliet
- Route 66 Oil Company, an historical Chicago-based motor-oil company
- Route 66 Racing Fuel, a Philips 66 station in Joliet, IL known as the state's sole and last station selling leaded racing fuel for performance and muscle cars.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.