From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Route 66 may refer to:
- U.S. Route 66 (1926-1985), a historic highway in the United States of America:
- Individual state highways that were formerly part of U.S. Route 66:
- Several other unrelated highways numbered 66, see list of highways numbered 66:
- Route 66 Association, one of which exists for each state on historic U.S. Route 66
- Route 66 State Park in Times Beach, Missouri
- U.S. Highway 66 Association (1927-1976)
- Route 66 Records, a record label
- Route 66 (company), a Swiss technology company
- Route 66 (blue jeans), a sponsor in the 2000 Daytona 500
- Route 66 (TV series), a 1960s television series
- Route 66 (film), a 1998 film
- Route 66: An American (Bad) Dream, an open source film produced by VEB Film Leipzig
- "Route 66" (song), also known as "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66"
- The 2001 working title of the Pixar movie Cars
- Route 66 (band), an American band
- KMB Route 66 in Hong Kong
- London Buses route 66 in London, United Kingdom
- SEPTA Route 66 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Route 66 Raceway, a drag racing strip in Joliet, Illinois
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.