From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samer is a commune and in the Pas-de-Calais department in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France.
|Census count starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- The church of St.Martin, dating from the 15th century.
- The château du Grand-Molinet, dating from the 18th century.
- The ruins of an abbey, dating from the 15th century.
- Two museums, of art and of natural history.
- The de la Vienne farmhouse (1700).
- Jean Charles Cazin (1840–1901), French landscape painter, son of a well-known doctor, FJ Cazin (1788–1864), was born at Samer.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Samer.