|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|1418 by topic|
|Arts and science|
|Architecture - Art|
|Political entities - State leaders - Religious leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1418 in poetry|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1418.|
- January 31 – Mircea I of Wallachia is succeeded by Michael I of Wallachia.
- April 22 – The Council of Constance ends.
- May 19 – John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy, captures Paris.
- July – The English Siege of Rouen begins.
- January 9 – Juan Ramón Folch III de Cardona, Aragonese admiral (d. 1485)
- March 14 – Philip II, Count of Nassau-Weilburg (1429–1492) (d. 1492)
- May 16 – John II of Cyprus, King of Cyprus and Armenia and also titular King of Jerusalem from 1432 to 1458 (d. 1458)
- August 5 – Malatesta Novello, Italian condottiero (d. 1465)
- September 24 – Anne of Cyprus, Italian noble (d. 1462)
- November 2 – Gaspare Nadi, Italian builder famous for his diary (diario) (d. 1504)
- November 20 – Robert de Morley, 6th Baron Morley, Lord of Morley Saint Botolph (d. 1442)
- December 8 – Queen Jeonghui, Queen consort of Korea (d. 1483)
- December 12 – Archduke Albert VI of Austria (d. 1463)
- date unknown – Peter II, Duke of Brittany (d. 1457)
- January 31 – Mircea I of Wallachia, ruler of Wallachia (b. 1355)
- March 22 – Dietrich of Nieheim, German historian
- June 2 – Katherine of Lancaster, queen of Henry III of Castile
- June 12 – Bernard VII, Count of Armagnac, Constable of France (b. 1360)
- November 25 – Henry Beaufort, 2nd Earl of Somerset (b. 1401)
- December 11 – Louis of Piedmont (b. 1364)
- date unknown