Afghanistan Football Federation
The Afghanistan Football Federation (A.F.F.) (Persian: فدراسيون فتبال افغانستان ), (Pashto: د افغان فوتبال فدراسيون) is the governing body of football in Afghanistan, controlling the men's and women's national teams. It was founded in 1933 and has been a member of FIFA since 1948 and the Asian Football Confederation since 1954.
The Afghanistan national football team won the 2013 South Asian Football Federation Championship, which was their first ever international football trophy. In early 2014, at the FIFA Ballon d'Or ceremony, the Afghanistan Football Federation was awarded the FIFA Fair Play Award for 2013.
- Keramuddin Karim (President)
- Sayed Ali Reza Aghazada Sadat (General Secretary)
- Mohammad Yousef Kargar (First Vice President)
- Fazel Shahab (Treasurer)
- Hosein Saleh (Technical Director)
- Sayed Ali Kazemi (Media Manager)
- Bashir Saadat (Head of Referees Committee)
|FIFA||since 1948 (69 years ago)|
|AFC||since 1954 (63 years ago)|
|South Asian Football Federation||2005–2015 (10 years)|
|Central Asian Football Association||since 2015 (2 years ago)|
|Presidency||President||Took office||Left office||Note|
|1||Keramuddin Karim||2004||present||winner of 2013 SAFF Championship
winner of FIFA Fair Play Award 2013
- Qadiry, Tahir. "BBC News - Roshan Afghan Premier League a hit with fans". Bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "FIFA Awards Afghanistan 'Fair Play Award For 2013'". Rferl.org. 2014-01-14. Retrieved 2014-01-25.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-03-30. Retrieved 2015-02-27.
- Official website (Persian)
- Official website (English)
- Afghanistan at FIFA website
- Afghanistan at AFC website
- Afghanistan Football Federation President
- Afghanistan Football Federation General-Secretary
|This article related to sport in Afghanistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an association football-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|