Map of Iloilo with Ajuy highlighted
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|Legislative district||5th district of Iloilo|
|• Mayor||Juan R. Alvarez|
|• Total||175.57 km2 (67.79 sq mi)|
|• Density||270/km2 (700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
- Bato Biasong
- Bucana Bunglas
- Luca ajuy
- Pantalan Nabaye
- Pantalan Navarro
- Pinantan Diel
- Pinantan Elizalde
- Pinay Espinosa
- Puente Bunglas
- Punta Buri
- San Antonio
- Santo Rosario
|Population census of Ajuy|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
The town has many churches namely Ajuy Baptist Church, Ajuy Evangelical Church, Church of the Nazarene, Bible Baptist Church, Evangel Family Church, Roman Catholic Church, Aglipayan Church or the Philippine Independent Church, Iglesia ni Cristo and Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Current mayor of the town is Juan Alvarez. The town's main source of livelihood is fishing and farming.
The Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College has an Ajuy Branch located in the Poblacion. Ajuy's central public elememtary school is Alejo Posadas Elementary School (APMES), named in honor of the lot's donor. A private elementary school is also in existence, Ajuy Christian Development Academy.
The Island of Panay House of Wisdom library is an open (free use) library located at road 2, Brgy. Barrido with more than 2,000 books and updated magazines for reading and research purposes. Pastor Lilianita Dulos and Brendalyn Dulos opened this library for the youth of Panay to help create more empowered Ajuynons youth and high thinking individual.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Province: Iloilo". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 20 February 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Ajuy Bay (Visayan Sea)|
|Barotac Viejo||Guimaras Strait|