America's Next Top Model (cycle 15)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|America's Next Top Model (cycle 15)|
Cycle 15 cast
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Original network||The CW|
September 8– December 1, 2010
|No. of contestants||14|
The fifteenth cycle of America's Next Top Model premiered on September 8, 2010 and was the ninth season to be aired on The CW network. The promotional song for this cycle is "California Gurls" by Katy Perry. The episode titles for this cycle were based on the guest judges.
The catch-phrase for this cycle is "Are You Ready For High Fashion."
Several changes were made to the show in a bid to place greater emphasis on high fashion, including a lineup of prominent fashion industry guest judges as well as a change in prizes.
The prizes for this cycle are:
- A modeling contract with IMG Models.
- A fashion spread in Vogue Italia, and both the cover and a spread in Beauty In Vogue, and will be featured on Vogue.it.
- A US$100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics.
The following prizes have been removed:
The international destinations for this cycle are Venice, Milan, Verona and Como; Italy, making this the third time the show has travelled to Italy, and the second time it has travelled to Milan, Verona and Como (Cycle 2); Rome was visited in Cycle 10.
- 1 Contestants
- 2 Episodes
- 3 Summaries
- 4 Cast members
- 5 Post-Top Model careers
- 6 References
- 7 External links
(ages stated are at start of contest)
|Anamaria Mirdita||18||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Queens, New York||Episode 2||14|
|Terra White||24||5 ft 8.5 in (1.74 m)||Arlington, Texas||Episode 3||13|
|Sara Blackamore||21||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Menifee, California||12|
|Rhianna Atwood||20||6 ft 1.5 in (1.87 m)||San Diego, California||Episode 4||11|
|Lexie Tomchek||18||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)||Geneva, Illinois||Episode 5||10|
|Kacey Leggett||20||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Palmdale, California||Episode 6||9|
|Kendal Brown||23||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)||Northport, Alabama||Episode 7||8|
|Esther Petrack||18||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Boston, Massachusetts||Episode 8||7|
|Liz Williams||21||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)||Arlington, Texas||Episode 9||6|
|Chris White||20||5 ft 10.5 in (1.79 m)||Arlington, Texas||Episode 10||5|
|Kayla Ferrel||19||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Rockford, Illinois||Episode 11||4–3|
|Jane Randall||19||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)||Baltimore, Maryland|
|Chelsey Hersley||22||5 ft 10.75 in (1.80 m)||Boise, Idaho||Episode 13||2|
|Ann Ward||19||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)||Dallas, Texas||1|
Starting from this season, the guest judge name of the episode was aired and is included in the title. It replaces titles with quotes from contestants and cast.
Welcome to High Fashion
First aired September 8, 2010
- Special guest: Cynthia Rowley
Diane von Furstenberg
First aired September 15, 2010
- Featured photographer: Deborah Anderson
- Special guests: Demi Lovato, Diane von Fürstenberg, Harry Perry, Isaac Prado, Anita Patrickson, Marky Andrews, Damien Carney
First aired September 22, 2010
- Featured photographers: Keith Major (makeovers), Anne Menke (photoshoot)
- Special guests: Patricia Field, Matthew Preece, Edgardo Falcon Jr., Ryan Stybel, Michael Kanyon, Marco Berardini
First aired September 29, 2010
- Featured photographer: Matthew Rolston
- Special guests: Valente Frazier, Julie Matos, Troy Jensen, Michael Kanyon
First aired October 6, 2010
- Featured photographers: Eddie Brakha, Moshe Brakha ("Brakha Squared")
- Special guests: Karolína Kurková, Robert Steinken, Sunnie Brook Jones, Charlie Altuna, Jany Stanley
First aired October 13, 2010
- Featured photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
- Special guests: Lori Goldstein, Derek Blasberg, Molly Stern
First aired October 20, 2010
- Featured photographer: Francesco Carrozzini
- Special guests: Neil Portnow, Rushka Bergman, Amy Orseman, Johnny Stuntz
First aired October 27, 2010
- Featured commercial director: Nigel Barker
- Special guests: Zac Posen, Johnny Stuntz, Joanna Konjevod, Amanda Fields
First aired November 3, 2010
- Featured photographer: Simone Falcetta
- Special guests: Margherita Missoni, Angela Missoni, Lidia Permunian, Fabio D'Onofrio, Mario D'Amico, Alessandro Possati
First aired November 10, 2010
- Featured photographer: Nigel Barker
- Special guests: Kyle Hagler, Giovanni Di Corrinto, Andrea Cairo, Angelo Azzena, Danilo Di Pasquale, Vincenzo Cavicchi, Simone Bredariol
First aired November 17, 2010
- Featured director: Tyra Banks
- Special guests: Franca Sozzani, Barbara Terrinoni, Valentina Serra, Francesca Berardi
High Fashion Highlights
First aired November 24, 2010
First aired December 1, 2010
- Featured photographers: Vincent Peters, Federico De Angelis
- Special guests: Valentina Serra, Roberto Cavalli, Ivan Bart, Krista White
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was eliminated outside of the judging panel
- The contestant won the competition
- In episode 1, the group of 32 semi-finalists was reduced to 14.
- In episode 3, Terra was eliminated after the makeover shoot.
- Episode 12 was the recap episode.
Photo shoot guide
- Episode 1 photo shoot: Paired up wearing Cynthia Rowley designs (casting)
- Episode 2 photo shoot: Teen bullying
- Episode 3 photo shoot: Fallen angels
- Episode 4 photo shoot: Underwater beauty shots
- Episode 5 photo shoot: Lucha Va Voom
- Episode 6 photo shoot: Walking down Rodeo Drive
- Episode 7 photo shoot: Portraying iconic fashion designers
- Episode 8 commercial: H2T water on roller skates
- Episode 9 photo shoot: Gondola group shoot with a casanova
- Episode 10 photo shoot: Marble statues coming to life
- Episode 11 motion editorial: Modelli folli ("model madness")
- Episode 13 photo shoot and commercial: CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion print ad and commercial & beauty In Vogue spread
- Ann – Dyed copper brown and extensions added
- Chelsey – Dyed ice blonde
- Chris – Bigger extensions
- Esther – Extensions and dyed darker
- Jane – Lightened up and highlights added
- Kacey – Trimmed up and contacts instead of glasses
- Kayla – Cut shoulder length, bangs added, and dyed bright red
- Kendal – Extensions added
- Lexie – Dyed brown
- Liz – Cut short
- Rhianna – Blonde extensions added
- Sara – Dyed chocolate brown
- Terra – Cut shorter
- J. Alexander – runway coach
- Jay Manuel – photo shoot director
Post-Top Model careers
- Rhianna Atwood has been signed to Paragon Model Management in Mexico City.
- Sara Blackamore has been signed to Ford Models in Los Angeles.
- Ann Ward has been signed to IMG Models in New York City. Her cover of Beauty In Vogue was published in May 2011 and her editorial in Vogue Italia was published in March 2011, shot by Ellen Von Unwerth; instead of having a two-page spread, she received a five-page spread in Vogue Italia. Ward also modelled for the cover of Velvet Magazine in fall of 2011 and has walked for Alex London together with fellow contestant Jane Randall, Alexandria Everett and Hannah Jones. She was also featured in the season finale of America's Next Top Model, Cycle 16 in the fashion show for Vivienne Westwood with the season's finalists.
- Kendal Brown is signed with Wilhelmina Models as of 2011.
- Kayla Ferrel was signed with Donna Model Management in Japan. In 2011, she participated in America's Next Top Model, Cycle 17: All-Stars along with other past competitors. She also presented the Grammy award to Miranda Lambert at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards.
- Chelsey Hersley has been signed to Passport Model Management in San Francisco and Urban Talent Management in Boise.
- Kacey Leggett has taken several test shots.
- Anamaria Mirdita has taken several test shots, and has modeled for Eryn Brinie's Line.
- Esther Petrack was signed with the Israel fashion agency A.D.D. and worked with Grip for its Winter 2010/2011 collection. In December 2011, she became a tank instructor in IDF.
- Jane Randall has been signed to IMG Models in New York City and in London and has also walked for Alex London along with fellow contestants Ann Ward, Alexandria Everett and Hannah Jones.
- Lexie Tomchek was featured in Vogue.it and currently works using her real name "Alexia".
- Chris White has done multiple print ads and test shots and has also stated that she may pursue an acting career in the future.
- Terra White has been pursuing a career in modeling. She may pursue a career as a health teacher if modeling doesn’t work out.
- Liz Williams has taken some test shots and had a cover of TyraMag.
- "'America's Next Top Model' fifteenth-season cast revealed by The CW". Reality TV World. August 18, 2010. Archived from the original on August 22, 2010. Retrieved August 19, 2010.
- "America's Next Top Model – Cast – Anamaria". August 21, 2010. Archived from the original on August 21, 2010. Retrieved April 21, 2016.
- TwinStarss (August 18, 2010), ANTM Cycle 15 – Meet Anamaria, retrieved April 21, 2016
- TwinStarss (August 18, 2010), ANTM Cycle 15 – Meet Kendal, retrieved April 21, 2016
- "Shows – America's Next Top Model – Episode Guide – Diane Von Furstenberg". Cwtv.com. Archived from the original on October 9, 2010. Retrieved September 10, 2010.
- "America's Next Top Model After Show Season 20 "Episodes 1–3" | AfterBuzz TV". YouTube. August 18, 2013. Retrieved August 11, 2014.
- "Listings – AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL on The CW". TheFutonCritic.com. November 24, 2010. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "Listings – AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL on The CW". TheFutonCritic.com. December 1, 2010. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- "Rhianna – Paragon Model Management (Mexico City)".
- "Ann – IMG Models (New York City)".
- "Kendal Brown – PADDYLAST INC".
- "'America's Next Top Model's' Kayla Ferrel: 'I was confused about what they wanted'". October 28, 2011.
- Ward, Kate (May 12, 2011). "'Top Model All-Stars' cast reported: Lisa D'Amato, Isis King in; Jade out". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 24, 2011. Retrieved May 15, 2011.
- "Chelsey – Passport Model Management (San Francisco)".
- "Chelsey – Urban Talent Management (Boise)".
- A Model Shoulder: America's Next Top Model Becomes IDF Tank Instructor. Jewishvoiceny.com. March 28, 2012.
- "Jane – IMG Models (New York City)".
- "Jane – IMG Models (London)".
- "PhotoVogue – Vogue".
- "Redirect Notice".