|Motto||Spanning decades in education|
Ansal University (AU) established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006 (previously known as Ansal Institute of Technology (AIT) which was a private college) in the city of Gurgaon, National Capital Region (NCR), India. AIT was affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) and was established in August 2000 under the Chiranjiv Charitable Trust. Now it has become a private university, Ansal University. Sushant School of Art and Architecture is also on the same campus.
Ansal University is located in the foothills of Aravalli Range with facilities on a 15-acre (61,000 m2) sprawling campus and is near major MNCs and malls in Gurgaon. It is in Sector-55 of Gurgaon close to Faridabad border. The college offers transportation services for students commuting from the National Capital Territory (N.C.T.) of Delhi.
There are grounds for football, volleyball, cricket, tennis and a basketball court on the campus. Provisions for indoor games like carrom and table tennis are available. The campus has lush greenery throughout the year.
- International standard on-campus hostel separately for boys and girls.
- A Modern and well-maintained cafeteria, a Nescafe kiosk and a Bakery.
- Coffee Day Xpress
- Computer labs with high-speed Internet connectivity through dedicated leased line and ISDN
- Centrally Air Conditioned.
- Fully networked library, well-stocked with books and journals.
- A fleet of buses covering major parts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad.
- Test center for CAT and BITSAT.
- Delhi Metro connectivity;
- YES Center for the International Award for Young People.
- In close proximity of major malls in Gurgaon
In 2006, the new Center of Excellence was inaugurated. It provides students industrial experience and offers tie-ups with multinational companies.
National degree courses and duration
Ansal University offers the following courses under 8 schools:
Sushant School of Art & Architecture (SSAA)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) - 5 years
- B.Plan (Bachelor in Planning) - 5 years
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Painting - 4
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Applied Art - 4 years
- M.Arch - 2 years
Sushant School of Design (SSD)
- B.Des-FT (Fashion & Textile) - 4 years
- B.Des-ID (Interior Design) - 4 years
- B.Des-VC (Visual Communication) - 4 years
- B.Des-PD (Product Design) - 4 years
School of Management Studies (SMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) — for a duration of three years.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) — for a duration of two years.
School of Computer Applications (SCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) — for three years;
School of Engineering & Technology (SET)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) — for a duration of four years
Ansal University has tie-ups with the following foreign universities:
- University of the Arts London
- Clemson University
- North Dakota State University
- Deakin University
- Tarleton State University
- Valparaiso University
Other universities where transfer credit is being awarded are:
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- McMaster University
- University of Windsor
- Eastern Michigan University