This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Spanning decades in education|
Ansal University (AU) established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006 (previously known as Ansal Institute of Technology (AIT) which was a private college in the city of Gurgaon, National Capital Region (NCR), India. AIT was affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) and was established in August 2000 under the Chiranjiv Charitable Trust. Now it has become a private university, Ansal University. Sushant School of Art and Architecture is also on the same campus.
Ansal University is located in the foothills of Aravalli Range with facilities on a 15-acre (61,000 m2) sprawling campus and is near major MNCs and malls in Gurgaon. It is in Sector-55 of Gurgaon close to Sikandarpur Metro Station. The college offers transportation services for students commuting from the National Capital Territory (N.C.T.) of Delhi.
The strengths of the University include strong international collaborations with some of the top Universities of USA, Canada and Australia like Clemson University, Valparaiso University, Eastern Michigan University, Tarleton State University, NJIT, Saint Mary’s University, Deakin University, Northumbria University, Sonoma State University and Eastern Institute of Technology. Besides the regular faculty members, the institutes have a history of long standing academic relationship with eminent personalities like late MF Hussain, Sonal Mansingh, Sir Joseph Allen Stein, Mario Botta, Sir James Bevan, Sunil Kant Munjal, Hafeez Contractor, Rajan Anandan and many more from various fields.
There are grounds for football, volleyball, cricket, tennis and a basketball court on the campus. Provisions for indoor games like carrom and table tennis are available. The campus has lush greenery throughout the year.
- International standard on-campus hostel separately for boys and girls.
- A Modern and well-maintained cafeteria, a Nescafe kiosk and a Bakery.
- Coffee Day Xpress
- Computer labs with high-speed Internet connectivity through dedicated leased line and ISDN
- Centrally Air Conditioned.
- Fully networked library, well-stocked with books and journals.
- A fleet of buses covering major parts of Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad.
- Test center for CAT and BITSAT.
- Delhi Metro connectivity;
- YES Center for the International Award for Young People.
- In close proximity of major malls in Gurgaon
- Compulsory soft skills Training spread over all semesters by international trainers
- Additional Certifications through global trainers during the course of study
- Industry focused contemporary curricula with multiple specialization
National degree courses and duration
Ansal University offers the following courses under 6 schools:
Sushant School of Art & Architecture (SSAA)
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) - 5 Years
- B.Plan (Bachelor in Planning) - 4 Years
- M.Arch(Urban Design) - 2 Years
- MA (Built Heritage) - 2 Years
Sushant School of Design (SSD)
- B.Des-FT (Fashion & Textile) - 4 Years
- B.Des-ID (Interior Architecture) - 4 Years
- B.Des-VC (Visual Communication) - 4 Years
- B.Des-PD (Product Design) - 4 Years
- M.Des - 2 Years
School of Management Studies (SMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) — for a duration of three years.
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) — for a duration of two years.
- MBA- Real Estate & Infrastructure Management — for a duration of two years.
- MBA- Applied Finance — for a duration of two years.
School of Engineering & Technology (SET)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) — for a duration of four years
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)—for a duration of Two years
School of Tourism & Hotel Management
- B.Sc (Hotel Management & Catering Technology) - 3 Years
School of Law
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Years
- B.B.A LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Years
- LL.M. (1 Year Programme): Real Estate and Intellectual Property Rights
School of Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc.(CVT)- 3 Years
- Executive MBA- 2 Years
- M.Tech.(Construction Technology & Management)- 3 Years
- M.Tech. (ECE/CSE) - 3 Years
Ansal University has tie-ups with the following foreign universities:
- University of the Arts London
- Clemson University
- North Dakota State University
- Deakin University
- Tarleton State University
- Valparaiso University
Other universities where transfer credit is being awarded are:
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- McMaster University
- University of Windsor
- Eastern Michigan University