Entrance to Arca South
|Address||Western Bicutan, Taguig, Philippines|
|Opening Date||27 March 1974 (as Food Terminal Incorporated) |
2012 (as Arca South)
It was formerly part of Food Terminal Inc. before being sold to Ayala Land.
With the decline of FTI, there have been several attempts over multiple Philippines presidential administrations to sell off part of the property, including a public auction in 2009, but they all failed.
In November 2012, the Philippine government announced the sale of the 74 hectares of the 120-hectare property to Ayala Land, Inc. for 24.3 billion Philippine pesos. Ayala plans to turn the property into a mixed-use development. Proceeds from the sale are pledged to the programs of the Department of Agriculture and the Department of Agrarian Reform. The remaining 46 hectares remains in FTI.
In 2013, Ayala Land renamed their property into Arca South.
- Arca South Corporate Center
- Ayala Malls Arca South (Transit, Regional, & Lifestyle Malls)
- QualiMed Hospital
- Seda Hotel
- AANI Weekend Market
- "Privatization Mgmt Office moves Food Terminal Inc. bidding to Aug. 14". GMA News. 2 August 2012. Archived from the original on 19 December 2013. Retrieved 13 November 2012.
- Burgonio, TJ (13 November 2012). "Ayala buys FTI for P24.3B". The Philippine Inquirer. Archived from the original on 15 November 2012. Retrieved 13 November 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 April 2014. Retrieved 5 May 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "AyalaLand Premier – Arca South". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Alveo – Arca South". Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Avida – Arca South". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "About AyalaLand Offices – Arca South". Retrieved 1 June 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 17 November 2015. Retrieved 16 November 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)