|Commenced operations||July 5, 2008|
|Hubs||Thessaloniki International Airport|
|Focus cities||Athens International Airport|
|Key people||Ioannis Zlatanis (Chairman)|
The carrier was founded by Ioannis Zlatanis, founder of Interaviator Ltd, and Anastasios Zirinis, former CEO of Olympic Aviation. It launched operations on 5 July 2008, flying from Thessaloniki to Rhodes.
- Athens – Athens International Airport Focus city
- Chios – Chios Island National Airport
- Corfu – Corfu International Airport
- Heraklion – Heraklion International Airport
- Ikaria – Ikaria Island National Airport
- Kalamata – Kalamata International Airport
- Karpathos – Karpathos Island National Airport Seasonal
- Kastoria –Kastoria National Airport
- Kithira – Kithira Island National Airport Seasonal
- Kos – Kos Island International Airport
- Kozani – Kozani National Airport
- Lemnos – Lemnos International Airport
- Milos – Milos Island National Airport Seasonal
- Mykonos – Mykonos Island National Airport Seasonal
- Mytilene – Mytilene International Airport
- Samos – Samos International Airport
- Santorini – Santorini (Thira) National Airport Seasonal
- Sitia – Sitia Public Airport
- Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki International Airport Hub
- Zakynthos – Zakynthos International Airport Seasonal
As of March 2016, the Astra Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Aircraft||In Fleet||On Order||Passengers||Notes|
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "CONTRACTIONS FAA JO 7340.2". faa.gov. Archived from the original on 19 April 2014.
- "Astra Airlines Takes Off". capital.gr. 11 July 2008. Retrieved 8 May 2015.
- astra-airlines.gr - BUY TICKET retrieved 21 May 2016
- "Astra Airlines adds Munich flights from April 2017". Airlineroute. 6 February 2017. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
Media related to Astra Airlines at Wikimedia Commons