|• Mayor||Yulia Kamenova|
|Elevation||108 m (354 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Brusartsi (Bulgarian: Брусарци [broˈsart͡si]) is a town in Northwestern Bulgaria. It is located in Montana Province and is 23 km away from the town of Lom. The town is the administrative center of the homonymous Brusartsi Municipality. As of December 2009, Brusartsi has a population of 1,302 inhabitants.
- 2007 - Yulia Kamenova (Coalition "Unity" - NMS, GERB) won the second round with 50.50 percent against Demi Dimitrov (BSP).
- 2003 - Yulia Kamenova (NMS) won the second round with 54 percent against Demi Dimitrov (BSP).
- 1999 - Georgi Georgiev (UDF) won the second round with 55 percent against Demi Dimitrov (BSP coalition and local).
- 1995 - Demi Dimitrov (BSP election coalition, BANU Alexander Str, Ecoglasnost Political Club) won the first round with 56 percent against Arsenov Assen (National Union).
Cultural and Natural Attractions
- Monastery of St. Archangel Michael
- Church of St. Paraskeva
- Fair - Saturday and Sunday during the third week of August, in the central square.
- Market for animals and other goods, every Sunday.
Sauerkraut with pork, dried chili beans, banitsa with pumpkin and banitsa with apples.
- (in English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian towns in 2009 Archived November 13, 2010, at the Wayback Machine