|Founded||22 January 2015|
|Split from||Congress of the New Right|
|International affiliation||International Alliance of Libertarian Parties|
1 / 460
0 / 100
2 / 51
0 / 555
Liberty (Polish: Wolność) is a Polish right-libertarian and eurosceptic political party established in 2015 by Janusz Korwin-Mikke as a result of his removal from his former party, Congress of the New Right. Among the party's other members are Przemysław Wipler, who held a seat in the Polish Sejm and Robert Iwaszkiewicz, Member of the European Parliament.
As of December 2017, both the party's MEPs were under investigation by the European Anti-Fraud Office for fictitious employment of family members and friends as assistants, and the party was reported to be facing a fine as a result of the investigation.
|Election year||Number of
overall seats won
0 / 460
- Chodakiewicz, Marek Jan (2 November 2015), "Ushering in Poland's Reagan Democrats", SFPPR News & Analysis, Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research
- Skwirczynski, Przemek (5 November 2015). "Poland back on her feet?". TheCommentator.
- "Polls differ on Poland's Sunday election". EurActiv.com. 23 October 2015.
- Nardelli, Alberto (22 October 2015). "Polish elections 2015: a guide to the parties, polls and electoral system". The Guardian.
- "Polish youth votes for conservatives". Radio Poland (TheNews.pl). 26 October 2015.
- "Korwin-Mikke odsunięty z funkcji prezesa KNP z przyczyn osobistych? - GazetaPrawna.pl - biznes, podatki, prawo, finanse, wiadomości, praca". GazetaPrawna.pl. 2015-01-07. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- "Partia KORWiN zmieniła nazwę". TVN24.pl. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- "Janusz Korwin-Mikke: Jeśli wygram będę silnym prezydentem, którego trzeba się bać [ZDJĘCIA+VIDEO". Polskatimes.pl. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Gruca, Radosław. "To koniec partii Korwina!". fakt.pl. Fakt. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
|This article about a Polish political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|