Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Formation||November 3, 1958|
|Type||Non Governmental Board of School Education|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (abbreviated as CISCE) is a national level, private, Board of School education in India that conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and the Indian School Certificate examinations for Class X and Class XII respectively. It was established in 1958.
- Poldas, Bhaskar; Jain, Angela (September 2012). Students' Awareness of Climate Change and Awareness Raising Strategies for Junior Colleges in the Emerging Megacity of Hyderabad. BoD – Books on Demand. p. 5. ISBN 978-3-86741-826-3.
- Dutt, Sandeep (2007). Guide to Good Schools of India: The Top Residential Schools in India. English Book Depot. p. 170. ISBN 978-81-87531-18-0.
- "Cisce". Retrieved November 3, 2014.
- Mishra, R.C. Theory Of Education Administration. APH Publishing. p. 136. ISBN 9788131301074. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
- Bigg, Margot (2011-03-15). Moon Living Abroad in India. Avalon Travel. p. 127. ISBN 9781598807424. Retrieved 10 November 2014.