|Member of Parliament|
for Nee Soon GRC
(Nee Soon Link)
|Assumed office |
10 July 2020
|Preceded by||Constituency established|
|Political party||People's Action Party (PAP)|
Derrick Goh Soon Hee (Chinese: 吴顺喜; pinyin: Wú Shùnxǐ; born 1968) is a Singaporean politician and banker. A member of the governing People's Action Party (PAP), he has been the Member of Parliament (MP) representing the Nee Soon Link division of Nee Soon GRC since 2020.
Early life and education
Goh was born into a family of three siblings. He graduated from Nanyang Technological University with a Bachelor of Accountancy (with Honours) in 1992. Goh obtained a Master of Business Administration (with Honours) in Finance at The Wharton School in 2006 under a scholarship from American Express (Amex).
Goh spent more than ten years at American Express, and was based in London and New York. Goh joined DBS Bank in 2008, and was its Chief Operating Officer for Institutional Banking Group before becoming the head of its subsidiary, POSB Bank, on 1 October 2012. On 9 March 2016, Goh became the managing director and regional head of DBS Treasures Private Client and DBS Treasures. He became the managing director and the head of audit at DBS Bank at the start of 2018.
Goh was fielded in the 2020 general election to contest in Nee Soon Group Representation Constituency (GRC), on the People's Action Party's ticket against the Progress Singapore Party. His running mates were K. Shanmugam, Louis Ng, Faishal Ibrahim, and Carrie Tan. On 11 July 2020, Goh and team were declared to be elected to represent Nee Soon GRC in the 14th Parliament of Singapore, garnering 61.9% of the valid votes.
On 1 September 2020, Goh gave his maiden parliamentary speech where he used examples of residents' feedback on Self-Employed Person Income Relief Scheme (SIRS), as part of COVID-19 Solidarity budget in Singapore, to highlight the importance of good implementation with good policies 
Goh is married with three children.
- "PARL | MP". www.parliament.gov.sg.
- "PAP introduces former helicopter pilot, lawyer & DBS Bank director as candidates". mothership.sg. Retrieved 14 July 2020.
- fhossain (25 June 2020). "Singapore GE2020: Profiles of PAP's new candidates". The Straits Times. Retrieved 14 July 2020.
- "DBS appoints Derrick Goh as POSB Head". Singapore Business Review. Retrieved 14 July 2020.
- "DBS names new wealth and consumer banking chief for Hong Kong". Citywire Asia. Retrieved 14 July 2020.
- "DBS Annual Report 2017". DBS Annual Report 2017 - Group Management Committee. Retrieved 14 July 2020.
- "Group Management Committee" (PDF).
- "GE2020: PAP team led by Shanmugam faces contest with PSP newcomers in Nee Soon GRC". CNA. Retrieved 13 July 2020.
- hermesauto (11 July 2020). "GE2020 official results: Shanmugam's PAP team retains Nee Soon GRC with 61.9 per cent of the vote". The Straits Times. Retrieved 13 July 2020.
- "MP Derrick Goh: Rejected SIRS applicants found scheme 'unfair' & were 'disappointed' with NTUC's response". mothership.sg. Retrieved 4 October 2020.