Cheng Li Hui
|Member of Parliament|
for Tampines GRC
|Assumed office |
11 September 2015
|Preceded by||Mah Bow Tan (PAP)|
|Born||1976 (age 46–47)|
|Political party||People's Action Party|
|Alma mater||National University of Singapore (BA)|
Macquarie University (MAppFin)
Cheng Li Hui Chinese: 钟丽慧; pinyin: Zhōng Lìhuì; born 1976) is a Singaporean politician and businesswoman. A member of the governing People's Action Party (PAP), she has been the Member of Parliament (MP) representing the Tampines East division of Tampines GRC since 2015.(
Cheng made her political debut in the 2015 general election as part of a five-member PAP team contesting in Tampines GRC and won. She was subsequently elected as the Member of Parliament (MP) representing the Tampines West division of Tampines GRC. She was also appointed Deputy District Advisor in the PAP Women's Wing in 2016.
Cheng has been serving as Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Hai Leck Holdings since 2012.
She is also a board member in Allied Construction, Hai Leck Engineering, Enzo Investment, Hai Leck Development, Hai Leck Holdings and Cheng Capital Holdings.
- "PARL | MP". www.parliament.gov.sg.
- "Li Hui Cheng PBM". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "Cheng Li Hui: Quietly getting things done". TODAYonline. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- Sen, Siow Li. "PAP keeps Tampines GRC with 72% of votes". The Business Times. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "5 first-time MPs appointed to PAP Women's Wing Executive Committee". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "BLH.SG Company Profile & Executives - Hai Leck Holdings Ltd. - Wall Street Journal". quotes.wsj.com. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "HAI LECK HOLDINGS LIMITED : 01-Jul-2015". infopub.sgx.com. Archived from the original on 2017-09-11. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "CIRCULAR TO SHAREHOLDERS". Singapore Exchange. p. 12.