(Redirected from Did)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up did in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DID may refer to:
- Dance India Dance, a reality dance show on Zee TV, first aired in 2009
- Développement International Desjardins, a subsidiary of the Quebec-based Desjardins Group
- Didcot Parkway railway station (National Rail station code), a railway station in England
- Difference in differences, an approach for statistical estimation of treatment effects
- Digital Image Design, a video game developer
- Direct inward dialing, in telephony
- Dissociative identity disorder, a psychiatric diagnosis sometimes known as "multiple personality disorder"
- D.I.D (Dog Is Dead) a band from Nottingham, England.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.