Dog park, Dinmore, 2010
|Population||875 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
Dinmore is a suburb of the City of Ipswich, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, Dinmore had a population of 875 people. According to the 2016 Australian Census the Dinmore unemployment rate was 16.7%, in comparison to the Australian unemployment rate of 6.9%.
St.Matthew's Anglican church was dedicated circa 1915 and closed circa 1989.
Dinmore is situated in the crossroads area of, and is basically bordered by, the Ipswich Motorway, the Cunningham Highway, and the Warrego Highway. Brisbane Road, the main street leading to the nearby historical centre of Ipswich, runs through the middle of Dinmore. Many of the locals call Dinmore the gateway to the city, because it is at the entrance way to Ipswich. As well as being the entrance to Brisbane from the west. Brisbane road, in Dinmore, has a few shops and restaurants, with main shopping areas in nearby Booval and Redbank. Dinmore is only minutes from the city, but still has the feel of a rural suburb,with parks and green spaces throughout.
Dinmore railway station provides access to regular Queensland Rail City network services to Brisbane, Ipswich and Rosewood via Ipswich. As well, regular bus services are available throughout. Dinmore Train station provides a hub for commuters coming from the Warrego Highway. A new car park recently built at the station allows for a substantial access point for driving commuters.
- Dinmore State School closed December 2009 (3)
- St Peter Clavier Catholic College
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Dinmore (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- "Dinmore (entry 45041)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 18 December 2016.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Dinmore (SSC)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Dinmore (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 28 December 2016.
- "Closed Churches". Anglican Church of Southern Queensland. Retrieved 3 April 2019.
- Dinmore State School (1966), Diamond jubilee celebration of the Dinmore State School on Saturday, 3rd September, 1966 : 1891-1966, Dinmore State School Parents and Citizens Association
- Dinmore State School Centenary 1891-1991, Ipswich QLD West Moreton Print Production Unit, 1991
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dinmore, Queensland.|
|This Ipswich, Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|