Four Seas Gang
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Four Seas Gang, or FSG (四海幫, or Si Hai Bang) is a triad society based in Taiwan. It includes mainland Chinese and their descendants who fled to Taiwan with the KMT. The Four Seas Gang has an estimated membership of over 5,000 in Taiwan. Its members have extended their influence to cities in the southern region of California. Its American constituents are a branch off of the original Taiwan society. There are also smaller factions that are merely street gangs, warring with other gangs of low notoriety. Four Seas Gang is active in alien smuggling in Southern California. They're territory's are mainly Los Angeles and Santa Ana California. They use the color grey for their individual clothing for the gang.
Boss (official and acting)
- 1954-1962 — Feng Chu-yu
- 1971-1986 — "Wei-Min" Liu Wei-min
- 1986?-1994? — "King Tsai" Tsai Kuan-lun
- 1990?-1994? — "Big Bao" Chen Yung-ho
- 1994?-1997 — "King Chao" Chao Ching-hua
- Acting 1997-2000 — "Guang-Nan" Yang Kuang-nan
- 2000-2008 — "Old Chia" Chia Jun-nien
- 2008-2010 — "Kid Chang" Chang Chien-ying
- 2010-2012 — "Young Kay" Yang Yu-pin
- 2012-present — "De-Yun" Yang Te-yun
Since the 1950s development, Four Seas Gang organization has 86 branches, members and partner relations up to 50,000 people.
- Organized Crime in California
- Asian Organized Crime - Australian Parliamentary Inquiry
- Repatriated gang chief sentenced to 22 months
- Taiwan's gangs go global
- The Ultimate Arbitrator
- Police in Shanghai arrest Taiwanese criminal gang head Taipei Times Staff Writer (Nov. 9, 2000).
- Chang's son stabbed by a member of the Four Seas gang in an elevator (April 1998).
|This article about a Taiwanese organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a criminal organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|