Green Valley Ranch
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Green Valley Ranch|
Green Valley Ranch in 2007
|Location||Henderson, Nevada, U.S.|
|Address||2300 Paseo Verde Parkway|
|Opening date||December 18, 2001|
|Number of rooms||490|
|Total gaming space||50,000 sq ft (4,600 m2)|
|Signature attractions||The Ovation, The Beach, The Drop Bar, The Pond|
|Notable restaurants||Hank's Fine Steaks, Turf Grill|
The property offers 8 restaurants, a 50,000 sq ft (4,600 m2) casino, The Spa at Green Valley Ranch, and 490 guest rooms and suites. While a locals casino, the property was designed with an upscale element and draws many out-of-town visitors. The hotel is adjacent to The District, a mixed-use development.
The District at Green Valley Ranch
The District at Green Valley Ranch was added as a multi-use project directly to the east of the resort in April 2004. The property includes retail stores and restaurants on the first level and luxury condominiums on the upper levels, as well as standalone restaurants and commercial office buildings. A second phase of the District was opened in August 2005, further to the east, and includes retail shops and commercial office space. The Perlman Design Group designed the project.
Film and television appearances
Las Vegas, a few shots as exteriors of the Montecito Resort & Casino.
The tomahawk steak was featured on the food network in early 2012 as well.
- "MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS: Station founders bid to take company private". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- "Casino Industry: New Station Set to Open". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- "Green Valley Ranch Station Casino". Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- Station in joint venture.
- "First Season of 'American Casino' Showcases Green Valley Ranch" (Press release). Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- "American Casino Season 1 Episode Guide". tv.com. Retrieved July 1, 2010.
- "'CSI' ready to film at Green Valley Ranch, Boardwalk". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2007-10-28.
- "FLASHY FIRST DAY: Winning chef from 'Hell's Kitchen' makes a celebrity debut at Green Valley Ranch". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved 2007-10-28.