Green Valley Ranch
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Green Valley Ranch|
Green Valley Ranch in 2007
|Location||Henderson, Nevada, U.S.|
|Address||2300 Paseo Verde Parkway|
|Opening date||December 18, 2001|
|No. of rooms||495|
|Total gaming space||143,891 sq ft (13,367.9 m2)|
|Signature attractions||The Beach
The Drop Bar
|Notable restaurants||Hank's Fine Steaks
Green Valley Ranch is a hotel and casino located in the masterplanned community of the same name within Green Valley community in Henderson, Nevada. It is owned and operated by Station Casinos.
The property offers 8 restaurants, a 143,891 sq ft (13,367.9 m2) casino, The Spa at Green Valley Ranch, 65,000 square feet of convention space and 495 guest rooms and suites. While a locals casino, the property was designed with an upscale element and draws many out-of-town visitors. The hotel is adjacent to The District, a mixed-use development.
The District at Green Valley Ranch
The District at Green Valley Ranch was added as a multi-use project directly to the east of the resort in April 2004. The property includes retail stores and restaurants on the first level and luxury condominiums on the upper levels, as well as standalone restaurants and commercial office buildings. A second phase of the District was opened in August 2005, further to the east, and includes retail shops and commercial office space. The Perlman Design Group designed the project.
Film and television appearances
Las Vegas, a few shots as exteriors of the Montecito Resort & Casino.
The tomahawk steak was featured on the food network in early 2012.
- "Green Valley Ranch". Terra West Management Services. Retrieved October 15, 2016.
- "Listing of Financial Statements Square Footage". Nevada Gaming Control Board. Retrieved September 9, 2016.
- Stutz, Howard (December 5, 2006). "Mergers and Acquisitions: Station founders bid to take company private". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Archived from the original on October 31, 2012. Retrieved October 28, 2007.
- Simpson, Jeff (December 18, 2001). "Casino Industry: New Station set to Open". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Archived from the original on October 10, 2012. Retrieved October 28, 2007.
- Hogan, Jan (March 14, 2000). "Station in joint venture". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Archived from the original on August 13, 2006. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- "The District at Green Valley Ranch". Retrieved October 15, 2016.
- "First Season of 'American Casino' Showcases Green Valley Ranch". PR Newswire (Press release). December 15, 2003. Retrieved October 28, 2007.
- "American Casino - Episode Guide". TV.com. Retrieved July 1, 2010.
- "Column: Shooting Stars". Las Vegas Review-Journal. August 11, 2003. Archived from the original on October 10, 2012. Retrieved October 28, 2007.
- Wilson, Dave (September 13, 2007). "Flashy first day". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved October 28, 2007.