Indian Creek Township, Monroe County, Indiana
|Indian Creek Township|
Location in Monroe County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.1 sq mi (91 km2)|
|• Land||35.07 sq mi (90.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.09%|
|Elevation||725 ft (221 m)|
|• Density||46.6/sq mi (18.0/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47403, 47462|
|GNIS feature ID||0453426|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.1 square miles (91 km2), of which 35.07 square miles (90.8 km2) (or 99.91%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.09%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
According to local historical records the township contains 25 cemeteries, some dating back to the late 1830s.
- Monroe County Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 60
- State Senate District 44
- "Indian Creek Township, Monroe County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles[permanent dead link]
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 3/24/14 through 3/28/14. National Park Service. 2014-04-04. Archived from the original on 2015-04-28.
- Monroe County Cemetery Locator
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Indian Creek Township
||Beech Creek Township, Greene County||Van Buren Township||Perry Township|
|Center Township, Greene County||Clear Creek Township|
|Jackson Township, Greene County||Perry Township, Lawrence County||Marshall Township, Lawrence County|