Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up insignia or insígnia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insignia are representations of status or office, or of a body of government or jurisdiction.
Insignia may also refer to:
- Insignia, house-brand electronic equipment produced by Best Buy
- Insignia Systems, Inc., a publicly traded U.S. corporation
- Insignia trilogy, a series of three young-adult science fiction novels by S.J. Kincaid
- MS Insignia, the lead ship of the R class of cruise ships built for Renaissance cruises
- Opel Insignia, a large family car model
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insignia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.